Monday, September 14, 2015


Aloha Everyone,

I will be leaving for Panama this evening. This blog will show you what I will be doing there over the next year. I am very excited to be going on this mission trip. As soon as I arrive in Panama City tomorrow I will be spending a week going through orientation. After that I will be heading north to my final destination. I would like to thank everyone who has made it possible for me to go on this mission trip. To the many people who donated, to the churches that invited me to speak, and to the Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii as a whole – thank you. I am writing this blog as a way to show everyone who helped me the programs they are supporting, and the people with whom I am serving. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you made it safely to PC. If I send a check made out to you from a bank in Hawaii will you be able to cash it in Panama? Fr. G - St. Mary's

    ReplyDelete